Windows Engineering Specialist l US MNC l Attractive Package
- Date Listed24/07/2019
- Job TypeContract
- EA License Number02C3423
- Company Websitehttps://www.manpower.com.sg/
- Company NameManpowerGroup Singapore
Primary job responsibilities include:
· Engineer corporate desktop Operating System images
o Utilize Windows Assessment and Deployment Toolkit (ADK) and SCCM OSD task sequence to create and modify OS images
o Testing and deploying Group Policy to both physical and virtual images
o Respond to all incoming requests for new or changes to Group Policy. Manage priorities, timelines, and communicate with all necessary parties through deployment process.
o Document the environment in a customer facing format
o Create and maintain all SDLC documentations
· 3rd level support and identification of root cause with strategic solutions (requests/CPRs/outages).
· Design Windows deployment strategies
o Utilize Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Configuration Manager to produce detailed task sequences for OS deployment.
· Work closely other teams and stakeholders to on various projects such as App Services, Deployment Services, Applications Owners, the Core Applications group, and Information Security teams.
· Work closely with Active Directory team to engineer and maintain the structural hierarchy
· Ensure adherence to global standards, policies, and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Education Minimum Requirement:
- BS Degree or relevant work experience.
Required Experience and Skills**:
· 4+ years practical experience supporting Windows desktops
· 4+ years practical experience with the following Microsoft technologies: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Configuration Manager 2012
· 4+ years practical experience with Operating System Deployment and associated tools (ADK/AIK, MDT, OSD)
· Strong technical knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Windows client operating systems
· Microsoft WMI, PowerShell, VBScript, SCCM and Intune
· Ability to document and maintain Standard Operation Procedures, Work Instructions, and System Development Lifecycle Management
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management
Preferred Experience and Skills:
· Strong technical and analytical skills with an ability to adapt and rapidly learn new technologies
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Strong understanding of security suites – specifically McAfee Agent/AV/ENS, HIPS, DLP, EEPC, Site Advisor
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification
· Real world project management or project coordination experience is a plus
· Good understanding of the tenets of computer management (Software Distribution, Active Directory, SCCM, Intune etc.)
· Good working knowledge of ITIL framework
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui
(R1877573) at email@example.com and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.