You might be interested in these similar ads
Able to attend weekly saturday meetings before 2pm, Singapore timeResponsibilitiesSpearhead on product development of Logistics Cloud Software programParticipate in end-to-end software and mobile application development cycle, from concept and design stage to development, testing, deployment, maintenance and technical documentationTo consult on customised IT projectsResearch, analyze and assess co ...
Responsibilities:To understand and review customer’s feedback to determine details of the issues with the equipment;To diagnose the equipment and provide a resolution by using diagnostic software and equipment;To provide advice to the customer concerning their equipment issues and request approval for advanced repair or extra charges incurred if necessary;To inspect units for any cosmetic defects ...
Apply for Marketing Executive up to $2500 (Degree) WestSalary up to $2500Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5:30pmLocation: Teban GardensResponsibilities:Responsible for creating collaterals, brochures, content writingAssisting with event planning and executionProvide support to marketing departmentRequirements:Min. Diploma with prior relevant experienceAble to start immediately or on short noticeInteres ...
Website developer required to design websites for the business. Looking at developer designing CMS based platforms that allow easy editing and changes. Currently using Ewisoft but open to new platforms.Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with proposal and costings with reference of previous works, if any. Students are also welcome to apply for the work.
Please include the following in your Resume Document *(*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) • Name • Contact No. • Nationality/PR Status • Location/Address • Recent Photo • Expected Salary
[MOZAT] Server Engineer (3 vacancies) ; Up to S$4,500 to S$6,500
Date Listed 03/12/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.mozat.com
Company Name Mozat Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Build large distributed systems that scale well.
- Implement core services in Mozat product line and assist in setting the architecture for new features and products.
- Provide technical consultancy to other departments at the company.
- Review and evaluate requirements from a technical perspective.
- Learn and evaluate new technologies and tools as needed.
- Bachelor degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent is a must.
- 1year of working experience in the related field is required.
- Excellent knowledge of CS fundamentals, especially algorithms, database and distributed systems.
- Proven track record of shipping large systems and owning large parts of code base.
- Strong knowledge of the Java programming language and its ecosystem.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive.
- Experience with gradle, docker, spock and related technology is a plus