- Date Listed08/04/2021
Administration and management (technical operations) of firewall infrastructure
• Evaluate and upgrade firewall hardware and/or firmware
• Coordinate with vendor, deploy, configure and manage Firewall devices according to system engineering design.
• Coordinate with information security governance team to align IT infrastructure with established standards.
• Ensures system compliance with all established information security policies
• Perform period health check and tuning of firewall devices.
• Performs technical assessment of any non-well defined or complex firewall change requests prior to implementation.
• Performs regular review of firewall rulebases and recommend necessary optimization actions
• Assists Level 1 Support Engineers during problem determination and resolution whenever necessary.
• Planning and recommending overall improvements in firewall management
• Device Access management
• Advanced troubleshooting production problems with RCA and fault diagnosis
• Performance and historical trend analysis
• Implements changes to firewall infrastructure hardware in order to correct errors or enhance functionality
• Develops processes for improving operational efficiencies, as well as identifies/implements automation tools for existing manual processes.
• Prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of network design and operational requirements.
• Ready to work on roster including public holidays
• Experience: Minimum 4 years firewall operations and/or management role
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science
• Certification : CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA-SEC, JNCIS-SEC (Preferred but not mandatory CISSP, CISM, ITIL Foundation)
• Palo Alto, Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Netscreen / SRX Firewalls, VPN Technologies, DNS, NTP, 2 Factor Authentication technologies.
• Strong verbal, written, interpersonal communications in English skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a team player