System Operations Customer Delivery cum IT support | Salary: $4,000 | LOCAL/PR ONLY
Date Listed 30/08/2018
System Operations Customer Delivery cum IT support
Must be knowledgeable in credit card systems (hardware and software)
Key accountabilities of the role:
• Provide end-to-end project implementation support with guidance from Tokyo
• Assess and document Acquirer and Issuers requirements
• Drive the implementation of projects in electronic payments with guidance from Tokyo
• Guide customers through applicable JCB regulatory publication, specification and documentation including 3D Secure, QR code specification.
• Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel
• Maintain schedules, track milestones, and manage registers and reports
• Manages external providers to deliver timely technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with various teams in HQ/external parties including exploring new business and development.
• Ensure strict adherence to company’s Terms & Conditions and Policies & Procedures in relation to resolving merchant setup and maintenance requests
• Verify data and process in a timely manner new merchant follow up on missing information to enable optimal turn around time of applications
• Ensure a consistent level of quality service to merchants through timeliness and quality standards, in line with Compliance initiatives
• Seek an opportunity of new business and collect such an information. And consider and suggest new business development with internal affiliates related with new technology
• Office IT support
Profile and key requirements:
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to learn independently
• Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work as a part of a cross functional team
• Some prior implementation experience in a financial processing business environment more than 2 years.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Resume in Words format.
EA Personnel: Vanessa Tan
EA Reg ID: R1543417
EA Licence No: 01C3135