- Date Listed08/04/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameNew Shan Travel Service Pte Ltd
- Provide IT technical end user and application support.
- Conduct basic user training for in-house applications and Microsoft Office suite.
- Responsible for daily operation and maintenance of Server (Windows & Linux), Systems/Network Infrastructure Administration & Support, including Global Distribution Systems (GDS) servers.
- Monitor and maintain server and device health checks & backups.
- Manage VMWare server administration and virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Manage Organization’s IT Asset and documentation.
- Participate in the selection and implementation of Travel Technology solutions.
- Assist in the Procurement and Licensing process.
- Assist in Microsoft 365 Administration & configurations.
- Assist in setup of events and roadshows.
- Assist to manage infrastructure and physical security and PCI compliance.
- Participate in Infrastructure Projects and implementation.
- Work closely with vendors and contractors on systems, replacement work or troubleshooting.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 3 years of hands on relevant technical working experience.
- Knowledgeable in General IT and end user support.
- Experience in configuring Firewall, Routers and Network switches.
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 administration.
- Experience with VMWare vSphere and VMWare VDI Administration and Optimization will be an advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V will be an advantage.
- Able to work independently and team player.
- Good verbal and writing communication skills.
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Fresh graduates with relevant qualifications are welcome to apply.
- Required to be on standby after office hours.
- Experience in travel industry will be an advantage.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org