You might be interested in these similar ads
ResponsibilitiesDevelop, configure and implement system applications and external system interfaces in accordance to user requirementsPerform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation problem rectificationProvide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation, including troubleshooting of production issuesIdentify and communicate changes ...
If you are interested to apply, kindly WhatsApp me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.Whatsapp: +65 84389030 (Carmen) Reg No: R1652832 EA No: 14C7279Responsibilities• Develop, configure and implement system applications and external system interfaces in accordance to user requirements• Perform unit testing, system integration testing and p ...
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be outsourced/deployed to:Location: Raffles Place Pay: Up to $2500 per month Duration: 1 year (RENEWABLE) Working hours: 8am - 7pm (Monday - Friday); 9am - 1pm (Alt Sat) Responsibilities: - Provide solutions to simple issues reported by bank users over remote assist by phone or network remote control - Responsible for providing remote technical assistance and ...
Accountable for managing administrative, logistical and technical day-to-day support for staff, offices, floating terminals and tugs. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible to drive IT infrastructure and business applications availability, where problem-solving is second nature and creativity finding solutions is necessary. Manage, maintain and implement IT projects o ...
Basic Salary: $6000 - $7000§ Manage, maintain and implement IT projects on hardware and software § Support installation or migration of business applications, hardware or software and manage user expectations § Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Job Description § Fielding and solving of incoming tech support requests, ensuring prompt resolutio ...
- Up to S$3.2k- Good working environment- System & Infra support!The incumbent will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure. The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on ...
Description:L1 helpdesk experience (Monitor the ticket queue and assign the ticket to L2 support)Understands service level agreement.Produce ticket monitor report and service performance report to service delivery manager on a regular basis.User access support for SAP user management. Assign role to user based on client approval.Requirements: Open to fresh graduates who are proficient in Microsoft ...
Junior IT Support Consultant
Date Listed 02/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 16C7858
Company Website www.Talent-Merge.com
Company Name Talent-Merge
Education Level Diploma
Essential skills and experience:
- Resolves product or service issues by clarifying the customer's feedback or complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Address technical support inquiries and questions
- Schedule visits to the customer site and periodically review with customers on product & service quality
- Initiates discussion with customers to identify the area of improvements and recommend company’s services/ products
- Promptly resolve IT/ technical issues to customer’s satisfaction per company procedures and standards
- Generates log or proper documentation of issues
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience in Sybase/MSSQL/Oracle will be an added advantage
- Min Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science
- With min 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills