Junior Programmer cum IT Helpdesk
Date Listed 21/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Working hours: 9am-6pm
Working days: Mon - Fri (alternate Sat,halfday)
1) To assist in the development of software modules and applications.
2) Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products.
3) To assist in review of company policies and involve in audit requirements.
4) Other Admin and Office Services duties.
1) Degree in IT / Computer Science or Degree in Electronic Engineering.
2) Programming in C# ( a requirement), SQL Database, PHP, Office 2010, Excel Macro, Excel Formula, Server, Firewall and Router Knowledge.
3) Minimum 2 years of relevant IT experiences is preferred.
4) Good technical mind and a team player who is able to work independently
5) Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you fulfilled the requirements above, please email your resume to email@example.com with SUBJECT Junior Programmer