Head of Facility Management (Data Centre)
Date Listed 08/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number --
Company Name TBA
Education Level Degree
• To oversee and run the day to day facilities management operations and involved in team management, budget planning, outsourcing, tendering and awarding of contracts.
• To provide the technical and management direction for all facility management services and tapping into our resources to reduce operations costs and increase productivity and customer satisfaction.
• To lead the facilities team coaching and mentoring, implementation and continual improvement of the team emergency response and business continuity programs.
• To ensure compliance with company guidelines and local authorities requirements.
• To assist in OPEX and CAPEX planning of yearly and monthly budget.
• To train the employees and administering of Operations policy, procedures, and standards to ensure that our employees and vendors have the required technical expertise and interpersonal skills and morale to meet and exceed the expectation of the client.
• Knowledge of Data Center industry, Managing Agent and Project Management.
• Degree in Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Business or related disciplines;
• Over 10 years of experience with technical knowhow of Data Center, Managing Agent preferred.
• Strong communication and leadership skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, with strong sense of responsibility;
• Good problem solving skill and sales focused.
If interested, kindly message me to apply.