Date Listed 31/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://crowncoffee.co/
Company Name Crown Coffee Robotics
Education Level Diploma
Step into any one of our cafés and your senses will be arrested by the robust and awakening scent of Italian coffee. Crown Coffee is the sole importer of Buscaglione Coffee, a high-quality espresso from a modern roastery in Rome, Italy, and has 4 outlets across the island in tech and innovation hubs like CT Hub 2, NUS Innovation 4.0, Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) and DHL Innovation Centre.
Pioneering a technology-led concept that combines traditional Roman coffee served up through mobile coffee carts operated by Ella the Robotic Barista, Crown Coffee finds newer, smarter ways to bring great coffee to you.
Crown Group’s domain expertise in retail and key strengths in customer experience and automation, has put it in a position to become an IoT (Internet of Things) and digitalisation evangelist. Our mission is to digitalise traditional businesses through the use of cloud computing, facial recognition, data analytics, and artificial intelligence, to build intelligent systems for brick and mortar businesses to thrive in this digitalised world.
And while we’re doing it, also to put a great cup of coffee in every hand.
WHY JOIN US
First coffee joint in Singapore that incorporate digital and robotics into the cafe. Fast expansion in 2019!
Looking for fun loving individual who has entrepreneur spirit to be part of the new growing team!
- Experienced in deep learning, neural network training, visual analysis, process optimisation and deployment
- Build video analytics solution and work with intel openVino platform
- Develop BI solution for our robotics and other business platform
- Diploma or Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis and visualization
- Strong desire to solve tough problems with scientific rigour at scale
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data