Conference Administrator (IT Support / Call Centre)
- Date Listed26/03/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number08C2822
- Company Websitewww.bizhubasia.com
- Company NameBizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
· Responsible for providing exceptional service to Customer both internally and externally. Provide front-line support to customers. Identify and report faults as required. Handle customer (internal or external) enquiries regarding products and services via phone and email. This is a target driven role where departmental and individual targets must be met.
· Deliver a high level of professional customer service to both internal and external customers.
· Meet required Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Achievement Incentive Measures (AIM’s).
· Respond efficiently and effectively to all inbound customer communication via phone or email.
· Provide flawless execution of all customer requirements (e.g. accurate collection of data and entry into databases including creation/amendment of new accounts, booking/amending conference calls, sending confirmation emails, etc.).
· Provide education to clients on product portfolio or refer to appropriate department.
· Adhere to all departmental processes and procedures.
· Report to and assist management in targeting ‘at risk’ client accounts in order to remain the supplier of choice.
· Display a high level of initiative in all aspects of the role.
· Maintain a positive “can do” attitude and be a team player.
· Take all reasonable steps to resolve enquiries on the first transaction.
· Take ownership of issues and see them through to completion.
· Identify opportunities and recommend value added products and features to customers.
· Diploma from an accredited college. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
· Minimum of one year of customer service experience.
· Business to Business experience (preferred).
· Microsoft office skills and experience working with databases.
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: bizhub.jobs5(at)gmail.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EA License No: 08C2822
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd