IT Support Engineer (junior / senior role available, good exposure)
Date Listed 08/12/2018
✔ Both senior / junior role available!
✔ Great exposure + beef up CV!
✔ Career progression!
· Employment type: Permanent
· Location: East
· Working Hours: 5 days work week
· Pay: S$2,000 to S$3000 + bonus + allowance
• Perform Asset Management of Infrastructure and Computing Devices
• Provide computer support services (Troubleshooting, patching, configuration, testing and maintenance) for any supported software and hardware.
• Work with 3rd party’s vendors
• Provide Training, Coaching and orienting users on how to use computer devices. (only for senior role)
• Be responsible for completing assigned tasks on time and to the satisfaction of the users.
• Must be able to handle helpdesk duties.
• Manage a Team of Device engineers to carry out day to day operations.
• Perform Windows Servers / all relevant Learnet system patching work.
• Work closely with stakeholders for all I.T matters
• Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to Client and managers.
• Candidate must possess at least a recognized Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
• Certification or experience working with Windows Servers
• At least 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar capacity
• Technical Skills and experience supporting Computing Devices
• Computing Devices Platform Supported: Windows, IOS and Android.
*To apply, contact 98221115 or send your CV/Resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd E.A. 13C6342
Yap Shi Hao Joseph (R1767577)