Date Listed 10/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Sigma.3 Pte Ltd
- Take handover of tickets from Help Desk. (L0)
- Remote and onsite troubleshooting and isolation of issues associated with the trouble ticket for the access network.
- Responsible for troubleshooting mainly the below network equipment.
- Wireless Access Points
- On-site Firewalls
- Gateway Servers (SIP and ANTLabs)
- Load balancers
- Remote access servers
- L2 Switches, PoE and NON PoE switches. (edge Switches)
- They might need to work with additional hardware as and when required and instructed.
- Ensuring test of fixes prior to delivery of solution to End Customer and validation that fixes will resolve End Customer issues.
- Application of the fixes and/or workarounds to restore the End Customer system to full operation.
- Escalate to Level2 when unable to fix the issue.
- Update the case notes properly.
- Setup and tear down the events as per their manager's instruction.
- Provide L0 support when required and advised by their manager/Supervisor.
- Work on shifts and night standby as scheduled by their Manager/Supervisor.
Education / Certification Requirement:
- BS/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field of study
- Singaporean only