Date Listed 19/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 06C4642
Company Name Oaktree Consulting
Education Level Degree
▪ Provide technical support services remotely or onsite as per service level agreement
▪ Configuration change for network enhancement and validation of new service/feature.
▪ Preparation of the method of procedures (MOP) for execution.
▪ 24 x 7 rotational on-call standby duty.
▪ Perform technical professional services for projects such as high/low level design documents (HLD/LLD),
implementation, testing, commissioning, migration and system documentation.
▪ Develop test cases and conduct hardware & software regression tests on new software/hardware prior to deployment
or proof of concept of solutions.
▪ Perform periodic preventive maintenance on customers’ networks.
▪ Prepare operation and management reports when required.
▪ Maintain rapport with customers and competence in managing vendors.
▪ Administrative support of RMAs.
▪ Tertiary education in Computer Networks or Information Technology.
▪ Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, initiative, urgency and commitment.
▪ Possess an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and cope with
▪ Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
▪ Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours when required).
▪ Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
▪ Preferably with experience in managing and implementing network infrastructure projects for service providers,financial, education institutions and large enterprises.
Please send in your resume in MS Word to email@example.com