Date Listed 22/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 200510152N
Company Website www.easipos.com
Company Name Enterprise Advanced System Intelligence Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Supports the company’s business operations and support.
- Leads projects, product implementation and support.
- Works with the various departments on solving system issues for clients and providing consultation for system improvements.
The Project Business Analyst provides pre/post-sales support with system demos to potential and existing clients, as well as translating requirements into executable plans for system implementation. The analyst is in charge of scheduling, strategizing and implementing the project towards completion, according to deadlines; managing tasks such as various User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Integration Testing, and managing internal resources as well as external vendors of the project. The project analyst is to also maintain professional and technical knowledge on the industry’s best practice and new challenge, initiating, advising and coordinating improvements or development of new applications to maintain level of competence towards industrial standard.
The Systems Business Analyst provides the deployment and application support to the project team, ensuring that all applications are ready for testing, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Integration Testing (SIT). The analyst is responsible for ensuring the project is ready for deployment and is required to ensure time line is adhered to for quality and timely delivery of the project. He/she needs to work closely with the Operations Support team to ensure all issues found are looked at and rectified in a timely manner, ensuring all Service Level Agreement (SLA) are kept to.
All Business Analysts are the bridge between understanding end-users and market requirements, which include business processes, platform, concept, technical and functional specifications, strengths and weaknesses of existing system/product; documenting and channeling the above information to the R&D team for a desired solution, conducting technical and feasibility studies and coordinating in full software development lifecycle including analysis, prototyping solutions, design, testing and documentation.
- Min. Diploma
- At least 2 years in managing inventory or chain store application
- Preferably with experience in POS, F&B or Retail industry
- Preferably with accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL is not mandatory for Project Business Analysts.
- Knowledge of SQL is mandatory for Systems Business Analysts.
- Good command of spoken and written English and preferably spoken Mandarin to liaise with associates.
- Ability to multi-task and work on tight schedules.
- Great teamwork spirit yet have the ability to work individually when required.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.