You might be interested in these similar ads
Job Responsibilities:Lead a team to design, develop as well as to test software applicationsParticipate and engage with the users in the software development lifecycle including proposing effective solutionsReview and write project related technical documentationsMaintain a high level of standard within the development team by adopting software development and deployment practicesUpdated with late ...
✔ Great benefits and career progression!✔ Reputable MNC at East Singapore!✔ Good learning exposure!Job Information· Employment type: 2 years direct contract (but have perm benefits)· Location: Bedok· Working Hours: 5 days work week· Pay: S$2,500 to S$3,500 + VB + Company benefits!Job Descriptions* Work in a team to design and develop a quality system for IT / tech projects.* Contribute to all aspe ...
-Provide professional technical support to the developed software program during the maintenance phase of the applications.-Responsible for design, programming, debugging, testing, modifications, deployment, operations and maintenance of the applications. -Ensure that the developed modules/deliverables meet expectation, quality standards and within schedule.-Effectively documenting issues and prov ...
Requirements:Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, engineering or related studies.At least 3 years of working experience in security operations, preferably with incident management experience.Experience in the Banking industry will be an advantage.Familiar with security products and network devicesExtensive technical experience with network security practices including Intranet, Extranet and ...
Job Description: - Responsible to maintain old key accounts. - Reporting to Sales Manager and be responsible for protecting, identifying and establishing new clients - Able to work independently - Meeting / exceeding Sales Target - Cold Calling and Prospecting - Creating Sales Pipeline to support future sales and business p ...
Responsibilities:- Merge source code, Testing and deploy to production server, review and debug code, perform validation and verification testing, design and develop the system.- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle- Participate in the full life cycle of product development is a must.- Design and develop the system- Assign the tasks to junior engineersRequi ...
Technical specification- UNITY 3. Working Experience And Skill Requirement 3.1 Mandatory Basic Non Enterprise Server Skill Requirements For Programmers NES 1 To NES 13 a. Must be able to speak and write English proficiently; b. Have at least three (3) years' post graduate experience working with Personal computers or compatibles; c. Have at least three (3) years' post graduate experience usi ...
Date Listed 25/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 16C8353
Company Website http://www.ctsincorp.com/
Company Name Continental Technology Solutions
- This is a development role working in an agile team focusing on Tibco middleware technologies including TIBCO Business Works and Tibco EMS, on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Member of a global middleware technology development team, building and supporting solutions for processing financial messages
- Full SDLC, from design, execution, testing to deployment
- Working with many change request/user teams and supporting change in a numbers of middleware applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant studies
- Development experience using Java/J2EE, Java Messaging Service JMS, TIBCO Business Works TBW, Tibco EMS, RDBMS (Oracle) and UNIX Shell scripting.
- Experience in Agile development.
- Experience of SDLC automation technologies would be helpful i.e. Bit Bucket, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Ansible Tower.
- Domain knowledge of Banking /Securities/Settlements is advantageous.
- Exposure to the financial markets including SWIFT, Euroclear and CREST interfaces is advantageous.