IT Assistant (Application Developer /Central)
Date Listed 22/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Department: Business Information Technology.
- Works closely with business users to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
- Attend to IT requests and provide professional support to meet end-user satisfaction.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and devising appropriate solutions, documents and records improved procedures.
- Assesses the risk of various IT solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Engage system vendors to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Manage contracts and relationships with and monitors vendor performance against SLAs.
- Constantly evaluates our BI and data efforts and drives improvement where needed.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending action plans.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Manage the data model inside the BI platform.
- Training/coaching users on our BI platform.
- To support CIO in IT projects and development.
- Performs duties assigned by CIO.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, IT or its related discipline.
- At least 5 – 6 years working experience in application support and project management of IT business applications.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information, Teamwork, Software Maintenance, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement.
- Good knowledge of Excel OR one self-service BI tool (e.g. Looker, Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, etc.).
- Understand SDLC and processes.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822