You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities:Department: Business Information Technology.Supervisor: Chief Information Officer (CIO).Works closely with business users to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.Designs new ...
Position : Desktop support Staff a) BAU engineer b) Shift engineer Work Environment: Singapore government hospital Working hour: 8-6 (1 hour lunch break) Working days: Monday to Friday (standby on Saturday – 4 hours)/Shift hour optional for shift Engineer Responsibilities · Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking ...
The Opportunity Our MNC client is seeking for a Senior IT Security Analyst to handle aspects related to plans, implementation and upgrades of the companyâs security measures. You will also be part of the global security team to implement global security standards. * Salary: $5K - $6K with AWS + 2 months VB * Permanent role * 5 daysâ work week, office hours * Annual, medical and dental ...
The Opportunity Our MNC client is seeking for a Senior IT Security Analyst to handle aspects related to plans, implementation and upgrades of the companyâs security measures. You will also be part of the global security team to implement global security standards. * Salary: $4.5K - $6K with AWS + 2 months VB * Permanent role * 5 daysâ work week, office hours * Annual, medical and dent ...
Looking for 1st level IT support staff, who is motivated.discipline.willing to learn.Job scope Manning helpdesk and remote resolve customer issue, for issue cant resolve via remote, would have to travel onsite to repair. Good to posses basic hardware troubleshooting experience.Might need to cover duties of other engineers if requiredWork hour Monday - Friday 9-6pm, Sat standbyOnsite experience or ...
Industry: Govt SectorLocation: NovenaDuration: 6 months contractSalary: Up to $11 per hour / $2000 per monthWorking Hours:- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6.00pm- Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pmResponsibilities:Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on internal systemsTracking and updating of simple reportsAny other adhoc tasks as required.Requirements:Minimum GCE O Levels / Diploma in ITSingaporeans onlyT ...
RecruitFirst is Hiring MANY TEMP IT SUPPORT!You'll be outsourced to:Location: IslandwideDuration: 1 monthWorking hours: Mon – Fri 7am to 5pmPay: $7/hrJob Scope:- Update software, antivirus to computersJob Requirements:- Able to commit for entire duration- Open to traveling around Singapore- Singaporeans only--- INTERESTED? ---To apply, click on this link to whatsapp Xinyi (9821*8905)?phone=6598218 ...
IT Support Engineer (Contract)
Date Listed 06/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Micro 2000
IT Support Engineer (Contract)
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Deployment, Installation and maintenance of equipment at multiple sites as well as equipment mounted within vehicles around Singapore including Sentosa and Jurong Island
- Corrective maintenance (Break-fix), preventive maintenance (Scheduled)
- Assist in troubleshooting connecting equipment
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Experience in Cisco access point and switches troubleshooting
- Process Degree/Diploma certification with minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience in technical support.
- Must be Singapore Citizen
- Science/Information Technology or equivalent, experience in networking support
- Physical fit
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skill.
- Entry level with computer knowledge are welcome
- Training will be provided
- Work location : Islandwide
- MUST BE willing to work on weekends, public holidays and midnight
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
Send Resume to email@example.com
only Singaporean may apply.