Account Manager, Sales
Date Listed 14/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Uni Recruit Singapore Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
• Review of major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure that meet client
expectations are met. Procedures and processes must also be adhered to when delivering client requests.
• Solve client issues and to report any unsolved issues to the Director promptly.
• Follow up closely with contract(s) and contract renewal(s) for new projects/works for clients.
• Be responsible for change of orders, invoices and follow up of payment collection
• Achieve quarterly sales quota and ensure project(s)’ profitability.
• Aware of and in pursuit of account growth and new business opportunities.
• Work closely with project team(s) in order to maintain continuous knowledge of project status and aid
identification of potential challenges and/or opportunities within or related to projects.
• Communicate and represent client goals and interests to the project team.
• Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, so as to provide a uniform team
representation and professional management of client expectations.
• Understand company capabilities and services in order to accurately inform clients and potential clients of
company products and suitable business solutions.
• Provide to the Director weekly updates on account activities and follow up action(s) on pending sales status.
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer
• Meticulous and give attention to details.
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
• High level of initiative and a team player.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Client and people centric.
• Prior experience in the IT industry/ IT technical knowledge will be an advantage.
Interested applicants please send in detailed RESUME with a PHOTO in MS Word format.
• Reasons for Leaving (Past & Present Employment)
• All Last Drawn Salary
• Expected Salary
• Date of Availability
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)