Cyber Security Engineer
Date Listed 14/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Uni Recruit Singapore Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Responsible for th redevelopment and implementation of company wide cyber / IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines.
- Study business and application specific requirements, review corporete technology infrastructure to design and implement the security architecture and solution to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for leading security projects and/or assist the Project Manager of a medium to large application and infrastructure projects, to conceptualise, develop and execute the project plan from the cyber/ IT security perspective.
- Provide cyber/ IT security consultancy and advisory to infranstructure teams in management and enhancement of the security asoects of IT application infranstructure including clientcomputing, messaging, networking and server aspect of the projects from initiation to implementation.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Cyber security or information Technologogy.
- At least 2 years of relevent IT experiences in designing, development and management of security solutions and services for enterprise level application system, network and system infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of both application and infracstructure security in servers, network, etc.
- Experience working in security analyst would be an added advantage.
Interested applicants please send in your detailed RESUME with a PHOTO in MS Word format.
• Reasons for Leaving (Past & Present Employment)
• All Last Drawn Salary
• Expected Salary
• Date of Availability
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $3,500.00 /month