You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities:Participate in web application development.Perform testing on the developed web application which including web browser compatibility, performance stress test and etc.Troubleshoot and resolve for the reported problem(s).Complete and deliver the task assigned according to the project timeline.Development skills will be advantageous.Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new ...
Pre-Sales Big Data / $4000 / 5 days / CentralResponsibilities:Requires dedicated pre-sales to support sales operation for data analyties.Study business and application specific requirements, review corporate technology to design and implement the big date architecture and solution to mee business requirements.Drafting scope of work for big data related projects.Provides big data analysis consultac ...
RecruitFirst is hiring! Our client, an established tech firm is looking for IT admin assistant!You will be outsourced/deployed toPay: $7/h Commitment: now till END JUNEWorking Hours: Mon - Fri office hoursResponsibilities:- Going to schools to install software and upload antivirus- Handle simple desktop troubleshooting- Aircon environmentRequirements:- Able to use computers proficientlyInterested ...
We are looking for Diploma in IT, Having minimum 1 year of experience in IT field,Basic knowledge of Programming is an added advantage.Only Singaporeans. Candidate should ready to do programming and and learn as well.Comprehensive training will be Provided.Interested candidates may leave your contact details, our team will contact you.Once shortlisted will contact you.Salary - 3.3k+CPF.
We specialized in Network Associate Engineer rolesContact me immediately for the better position availableGood for exposure and temporary income sourceRecruitFirst is hiring! You will be deployed to:Basic Information· Duration: 6 months· Job Title: Network Associate Engineer· Location: Somerset· Working Hours: Staggered shift work, 9am – 9pm (Shift allowances will be paid)· ...
If you’re looking for a job, kindly drop me a message for more info! whether it’s part time/ full time or contract roles. *SINGAPOREANS ONLY* Jobs in many different industries! WhatsApp Bexlyn 91889376 or TELE @rainbowdonuts NOW!!!!! * Admin * HR * Telesales/Sales * Packer * Customer Service * Brand Ambassador * Retail * Beauty Advisors * Event/Ad Hoc * & many many other roles ‼️ Send ...
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be deployed to work for our client.Location: Islandwide (can choose location nearer) Pay: $7/hr Working Hours: Any 8 hours between 7am to 6pm (will follow school hours)Duties:• doing software installation and updatesRequirements:• Singaporeans only Interested applicants, please text/WhatsApp Selena @ 8328*5516Selena Wong Shu HuiR1981813RecruitFirst Pte LtdE.A. 13C6 ...
Front End Developer (UI/UX)
Date Listed 28/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 14C7241
Company Name HTZ Resources
- Develop and implement UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Work with the UI/UX designer facilitate the coordination of graphical design and technical implementation
- Write codes and libraries that can be implemented in the future
- Ensure that UI/UX designs are feasible
- Ensure the validation of user input before submission to back-end
- Coordinate with backend and mobile developers
- Keep track of outstanding tickets and update client proactively on resolution status
- Troubleshoot documents
- Ensure the quality of codes
- Participate in system testing and manage UAT
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Graphic Design / Animation or equivalent
- Familiar with frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Strong UI/UX design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Entry level candidates with excellent learning aptitude and strong interest in graphical development are welcome to apply
- Training will be provided for entry level candidates
Hendrich Sugiarto (R1443060)
HTZ Resources 14C7241