System Analyst (Based in Kuala Lumpur)
Date Listed 14/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- You will be part of a dynamic team of system designers and Senior application engineers to develop and enhance a complete suite of integrated Human Resources Management System (HRMS), such as HR Information module, Payroll module, Employee Self-Serve module, Leave module, Time & Attendance module, Claims module, Mobile application, and so on.
- Perform conceptualization, system requirement gathering and all aspects of analysis, design, development, testing and deployment activities.
- Conduct business requirement study sessions with product champions and business users.
- Design application process/workflow, reporting and database (table structure and relationships).
- Prepare and deliver business requirement study, application design and technical design and user guide document.
- Communicate with lead or senior developers to ensure that business requirements and technical design are translated into executable work plan.
- Prepare software test plan and manage full testing cycle on projects to ensure project timeline meets requirements and expectation.
- Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance.
- Research on new technologies, latest features from competitors to enhance solution functionalities and values.
- Hold a minimum to Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Any prior experience in developing HR related applications and/or mobile application development will be advantageous.
- Prior knowledge and experience in web application development life cycle for at least 5 years with emphasis in analysis and design business application.
- Prior involvement in user or business requirements study and documentation of user interfaces, system process/work flow and database design, with knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) project management methodologies.
- Well versed in relational database design and implementation (MS SQL Server) and SQL query methods for handling voluminous data.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822