You might be interested in these similar ads
* NO QUOTA/ NO WORK PERMIT APPLICATIONREQUIREMENTS:Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent At least 1 year of information security related experience in areas such as security operation, incident intrusion detection or firewall implementationAble to perform activities in the area of security operations, monitoring, testing and complianceBasic understanding of network and system inf ...
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (IT SECURITY) The Job: · Administer Security software like anti-virus and anti-malware · Monitor multiple security artifacts such as IPS/IDS and system logs · Correlate and analyse events using security information and event management tool to detect IT security incidents · Follow detailed operational processes and ...
Job Descriptions:Assemble and install desktop PCs/laptops, keeping the system up to date with security fixes and patches, and helping out users to perform their job with easeDiagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programsResolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate ...
Responsibilities: ICT Trainer • To conduct programmes for lower secondary students including coding for fun (e.g. scratch and micro:bit) • To co-teach lower secondary Project Work in coding e.g. GameSalad and micro:bit and 3D printing (e.g.Tinkercad and Sketchup) • To conduct and maintain innovation/invention workshops e.g. Makerfaire workshops at School Library • To assist ICT Asso ...
Responsibilities:SystemsAble to install WINDOW Server O/S, Microsoft Platform for Servers, PCs with hands-on experience on setup and configurationHave experience in setup/administering Email, File Server, Virtual ServerExperience with hardware configuration, that is, server and external backup devicesWorking experience with system management tools such as Network AnalysisNetworkAble to setup and c ...
Requirements:- Min 1 year relevant working experience Please include the following in your Resume Document* (*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) Name Contact No Nationality/PR Status Location/Address Recent Photo Expected Salary
Looking for IT Desktop Support Engineer for MNC company- Level-2 Support for End Users- Urgent opening so available immediate- Technical support to Desktop\Laptops and software- Troubleshooting network and PC problems- It's 6 Months contract.
Business Analyst / Analyst Programmer / Programmer
Date Listed 03/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Study & analysis for new applications
- Participate in standard development cycle, and/or agile framework
- Prepare technical documents, procedures, training to users for applications migration & adoption
- Support applications for IT businesses
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines
- 1 year or above of progressively related experience in relevant fields
- Proficient in web / cloud technology, and also .NET development
- Good command of communication & documentation for users
- Experience in mobile development is a plus
- Knowledge in SharePoint is an advantage
- Fresh graduate / less experience will also be considered as Junior / Programmer