Date Listed 25/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Work with business users in identifying opportunities to implement digital transformation projects.
- Provide onsite support to local users in liaising with relevant IT teams to resolve production issues and incidents.
- Manage these business requests by liaising with relevant IT development teams and external providers for appropriate solution implementation.
- Ensure IT incidents are logged, reviewed and adequate action plans are implemented by respective teams
- Support the IT Manager to organize the tests, report the results and train the staff
- Maintain documentation of quality or performance issues.
- Work with other IT teams to ensure business and regulatory requirements are adequately met
- Degree holder in IT or relation subjects
- At least 4 years IT experience
- A good team player, service-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills