Date Listed 02/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Perform the design reviews, commissioning management and installation quality control
- Manage external stakeholders to implement the project through schematic design, design development, construction documents, commissioning and transaction management.
- Conduct research on new technology in order to enhance the design performance of facility systems continuously.
- Perform quality inspection on installation of facility systems during the construction stage.
- Perform cost analysis and validate the tender cost assessment.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines with Mechanical Professional Engineer registration
- Minimum 9-year working experience in related engineering
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to work under tight timeline
- Experience in design and build construction projects with AutoCAD and CFD software usage knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of MVAC and FS systems including Direct / Indirect Evaporative Systems, Chilled Water Systems, Condenser Water Systems, Pump Controls, AHU units (DX, split, RTU, CRAC, etc.), CRAH Units, Raised Floor Systems, Hot/Cold aisle containment, and Building Management System/Controls Automation with associated local regulations and industry best practices.