You might be interested in these similar ads
The Opportunity * Singapore-based homeland security solution provider * Exciting continual career development training and career opportunities The Talent * Business needs analysis such as aap analysis and capability analysis etc. * Business process re-engineering with Lean Six Sigma and/or Agile Methodology is advantageous * Data Engineer, Analysis and Visualisation tools like SQL, Python ...
* NO QuotaRequirements:· Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent · Preferably 1 year of information security related experience in areas such as security operation, incident intrusion detection or firewall implementation· Able to perform activities in the area of security operations, monitoring, testing and compliance· Basic understanding of networ ...
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (IT SECURITY)The Job Responsibility:Responsible as Administer Security software like anti-virus and anti-malwareTake charge to Monitor multiple security artifacts such as IPS/IDS and system logsResponsible to Correlate and analyse events using security information and event management tool to detect IT security incidentsManaging Firewall policies/rules and perform security appl ...
Your RoleYou will study an organization’s current computer systems and procedures and design information systems solutions to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively.What Will You DoBuild (In-house development):Understand and analyze business requirements or problem statements and providing ‘Quick Wins’ or ‘Low Hanging Fruits’ to drive business objectiveImplement (Building) ...
The Opportunity Our client is a security solutions provider with extensive years of experience and accolades in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art solutions. They are seeking for an IT Operations Manager to lead a team of IT engineers in managing delivery of IT Services in the day-to-day operations and scheduled maintenance of all systems. * Permanent role * 5 daysâ work week ...
The Opportunity Our Client is a Singapore based homeland security solution provider with years of experience in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art solutions. They deliver full turn-key solutions from design, development, integration, testing, commissioning to post-implementation maintenance to help their clients fulfill security and operational objectives. * 3 Headcounts based in T ...
* Reputable Retail Organisation * Attractive staff benefits * Proficient in SQL The Opportunity * Our client is a Reputable Retail Organisation with more than 50 stores across different countries. Currently looking for talent with experiences in using SQL to join the team as a Business Analyst. The Talent * 2 years of relevant business analyst work experience * Degree in Business Ad ...
Security Technical Architect
Date Listed 08/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Analyze, develop and recommend long-term strategic plans to ensure security architecture designs meet current and future security requirements
- Assist with the etermination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborates with the Client Manager to develop an implementation solution.
- Able to evaluate business needs, researching information security standards, conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, studying architecture and identifying integration issues
- Prepare the executive summary that outlines all of the information gathered from the client in regards to their needs
- Ensure an understanding of the vendor s products business and technology positioning
- Achieve products sales to meet specified financial goals according to specified financial metrics.
- Engage all technical resources required for an accurate solution design
- Qualification in Information Technology and/or Technology Management
- At least 3 - 5 years professional working experience in Pre-Sales activities to large enterprise or government sector or related field
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other relevant certifications are a plus
- Strong academic knowledge of digital security technology and process backed by qualification from a recognized institute
- Possess good knowledge of security systems and equipment, software, intrusion detection methodologies and preventive and reactive measures
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills, including identifying and addressing performance problems, system defects, hardware issues, etc
- Proven experience in a variety of architectures for multiple domains or specializations
- Possess knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs