You might be interested in these similar ads
* NO QUOTA/ NO WORK PERMIT APPLICATIONREQUIREMENTS:Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent At least 1 year of information security related experience in areas such as security operation, incident intrusion detection or firewall implementationAble to perform activities in the area of security operations, monitoring, testing and complianceBasic understanding of network and system inf ...
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (IT SECURITY) The Job: · Administer Security software like anti-virus and anti-malware · Monitor multiple security artifacts such as IPS/IDS and system logs · Correlate and analyse events using security information and event management tool to detect IT security incidents · Follow detailed operational processes and ...
Responsibilities: Systems:Able to install WINDOW Server O/S, Microsoft Platform for Servers, PCs with hands-on experience on setup and configuration.Have experience in setup/administering Email, File Server, and Virtual Server.Experience with hardware configuration, that is, server and external backup devices.Working experience with system management tools such as Network Analysis.Network:Able to ...
Job Descriptions:Assemble and install desktop PCs/laptops, keeping the system up to date with security fixes and patches, and helping out users to perform their job with easeDiagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programsResolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate ...
Looking for IT Desktop Support Engineer for MNC company- Level-2 Support for End Users- Urgent opening so available immediate- Technical support to Desktop\Laptops and software- Troubleshooting network and PC problems- It's 6 Months contract.
Requirements:- Min 1 year relevant working experience Please include the following in your Resume Document* (*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) Name Contact No Nationality/PR Status Location/Address Recent Photo Expected Salary
Responsibilities: ICT Trainer • To conduct programmes for lower secondary students including coding for fun (e.g. scratch and micro:bit) • To co-teach lower secondary Project Work in coding e.g. GameSalad and micro:bit and 3D printing (e.g.Tinkercad and Sketchup) • To conduct and maintain innovation/invention workshops e.g. Makerfaire workshops at School Library • To assist ICT Asso ...
Security Technical Architect
Date Listed 03/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Provide technical direction, frameworks and technology roadmaps to meet business strategic needs.
- Perform solution design, sales support, business development and transition of projects from presales to delivery.
- Participate or lead in scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses.
- Assist with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborate with the Client Partner to develop an implementation solution.
- Manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives and setup and delivery of the POC
- At least 3 – 5 years' professional working experience in Pre-Sales activities to large enterprise or government sector or related field.
- Possess exposure to security solutions like Firewall, Content Security, Intrusion prevention, encryption, data leakage, data protection, SIEM and monitoring security.
- Strong academic knowledge of digital security technology and process backed by qualification from a recognized institute, e.g. CISSP, IISP, CISM
- Have a detailed understanding of IT Governance assessments/ implementations &/or CobiT assessments/implementations. One or more of the following skills or specializations:
o IT Governance,
o Information Assurance,
o Security or Privacy.