You might be interested in these similar ads
Java Programmer (5 days, AMK, $3400-4200)Job scope: • Develop and maintain java applications to meet business requirements• Provide Support, Maintenance to end users for existing applications• Prepare necessary documents • Ad-hoc assignments as assigned Requirements• Minimum Diploma in Computer Science/any IT related discipline with at least one year working experience in Java EE environment • Ab ...
IT Support Temp (1 mth) NEEDED !! EASY JOB GOOD MONEY COME COME !! TEXT 98221115Job Information· Availability: Immediate· Duration: 1 months OR MORE !!!· Location: island-wide· Working Hours: Office hours· Pay: S$7/H + VERY GOOD EXPOSURE IN IT CO.Job Descriptions· Perform computer upgrades on software and patches· Other ad hoc administrative dutiesRequirements· Prior studies in IT-related courses ...
Call Support Customer Service Officer Up to $2100 Hiring todaySalary up to $21005 daysShift between 8am-10pm Responsibilities:Handling incoming callsAnswering enquiries via telephone, SMS, email or letterManage and resolve customers’ feedbackProviding excellent customer serviceRequirements:Min. GCE 'O' Levels and aboveAble to start on short noticeSingaporeans onlyInterested candidates please Whats ...
- Opportunity to Join MNC- Attractive Bonus- On Job Training Provided- Short- term (6 months)- Start ImmediateJob Responsibilities:- Inspection and qualification of tools shop parts include both Visual and Mechanical requirements- Inspection and qualification of wire bond, Specific Machine and Mold Chase ShipmentsRequirement:- Higher Nitec/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic/ Mechatronic ...
Looking for IT Support Staff !URGENT!
Date Listed 29/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website micro2000-group.com
Company Name Micro 2000
Education Level Higher Nitec
IT Support Engineer (1st level support)
- SCCM imaging to windows 10
- Backup user data from old machine and transfer to new machine
- Installation of required software for the upgraded machine
- Patching of the newly imaged machine
- Make appointment with user on the upgrade
- Collect back the old machine from user, secure erase of old HD, updating in excel sheet.
- Setup of new machine at user desk
- Perform sign off after each deployment with user
- Process Degree/Diploma certification with minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience in technical support.
- Must be Singapore Citizen
- Science/Information Technology or equivalent, experience in networking support
- Physical fit
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skill.
- Entry level with computer knowledge are welcome
- Training will be provided
- Work location : Islandwide
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org