You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities • Managing client workstation, laptop and tablet for end-users Managing mobile devices • Maintain IT Documentation, In-house Dell servers, Windows Servers, VOIP Equipment and Microsoft Active Directory environment • Managing IT Request and ensure all the IT requests are processed • Managing backup of all the operational data and in-house data server • Conduct training to ...
IT Support Engineer (1st level support)ResponsibilitiesSCCM imaging to windows 10Backup user data from old machine and transfer to new machineInstallation of required software for the upgraded machinePatching of the newly imaged machineMake appointment with user on the upgradeCollect back the old machine from user, secure erase of old HD, updating in excel sheet.Setup of new machine at user deskPe ...
SCOPE OF WORK Serve as the webmaster & survey master of the schoolAssist the Head of Department in basic data analysis of the schoolAssist the ICT manager in managing the work / ICT schedule for the schoolAssist the ICT manager in managing the ICT/ AVA/ SSOE Inventory of the schoolAssist the Teacher in-charge of Infocomm in managing the CCATraining Lower Secondary Students in ICT literacy as well ...
Job DescriptionProgramming of CCTVTroubleshooting of CCTVProgramming of Door Access SystemAssisting in project managementProgramming of POS SystemNo skills needed.Submit resume to email@example.comSalary range 1600-2500 depending on skill level.Transport will be provided.Must be able to drive class 3 manual.
IT HELPDESK:Location: Ang Mo Kio & ExpoDuration: 1-2 Year Contract | 5 to 5.5 Days Work WeekJob Description:Provide 1st Level Support over the phone or via remote assistance tools and emailsEscalation, Tracking, and Resolution of Incidents / Service Requests / Problems in a timely and professional manner (SLA Environment)Other adhoc duties as assigned by the managementMust be able to work weekends ...
Requirements:- Min 1 year relevant working experience Please include the following in your Resume Document* (*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) Name Contact No Nationality/PR Status Location/Address Recent Photo Expected Salary
System Engineer (IT Support / IT Executive)
Date Listed 04/08/2018
- Attractive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
Interested applicants can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
*Requirements and Skills
- Diploma in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or
- equivalent (preferably Data Communication or Network related).
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge on PC hardware, server & storage hardware, VMWare Virtualisation and basic networking
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies will be advantageous.
- An initiative worker with excellent working attitude.
- Strong written and communication skill.
- Good customer service orientation
- Install and maintain Clients’ desktop PCs, servers, printers, network switches, routers, firewall, OS, applications and etc.
- Provide phone, email and onsite IT support and installation.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving related to desktop, servers, storage network, applications and etc.
- Support operations and maintenance of network and system
- Administer of Mail, Web, App servers and Network Infrastructure for hosting operations.
- Perform routine network health check monitoring and preventive maintenance for hosting operations.
- Work closely and provide direct technical support to Clients
Reg No R1871723
Ea No 14c7279
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time