Date Listed 07/10/2018
Job Type Part-Time
Company Name FCA
Education Level A-Level
We pay based on your hardwork and there is no limit how much you want to earn.
Are you looking for a career that gives you the flexible working hours?
Come and join our young and dynamic FCA Team.
- Assist clients in financial planning based on their financial needs and goals
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients
- Recommend suitable insurance products to clients based on their financial needs
- Conduct regular financial review with clients
- Work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive trainings and mentorship provided
- Competitive remuneration package for qualified candidates:
- commissions + incentives**
- monthly allowance ($1,500 - $5,000) for 24 months** may be offered
- Min 21 years old (MAS requirement)
- A full certificate in GCE “A" level / Diploma awarded by Polytechnics in Singapore or equivalent/recognised Degree qualifications
- Candidates are required to attain CMFAS certifications
- Strong network of contacts will be an advantage
- Committed, hardworking, trustworthy, and determined to succeed
** Terms and Conditions apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to call 97547543 for an exploratory discussion or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.