- Date Listed26/03/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://advisorsclique.com.sg/
- Company NameAdvisors' Clique
If you have a passion to serve and pay it forward, are committed to continuous learning, and value teamwork and long-lasting relationships, we'd love to welcome you to partake in our shared vision.
- Working with clients to develop individualised financial plans by gathering their information regarding investments, asset allocation, financial preservation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analysing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes with accordance to their goals and plans.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Clear career progression and remuneration in accordance to individual’s effort and comfort level with flexibility to when, where and how you engage in your work.
Full GCE ‘A’ Level – includes at least passes in 3 “Higher 2” and 2 “Higher 1” subjects
An International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification;
A diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore; or
Any other academic qualification which is equivalent to the qualification set out as above. The following guiding principles may be used to determine its equivalence;
The total number of training hours of the course if at least 900 hours, or the course duration is at least 2.5 years on a part-time basis
The assessment method is minimally 50% examination-based and;
The qualification allows for admission into a university