Insurance Agent (Fresh Graduate)
- Date Listed09/04/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameLife Inc.
- Education LevelA-Level
Seeking a career that impacts the lives of those around you? Join Life Inc. as a financial planner! As a fresh graduate, you can potentially earn up to $4,000 in your first month here!
Life Inc. is a group of financial advisor representatives representing Great Eastern Financial Advisors Private Limited.
As a Financial Planner at Life Inc., you must possess passion and energy to passionately promote our values and services. Your belief in our family and others-centred values spurs you to deliver the highest standards of sales consultation and customer service to consistently delight customers.
• Understanding our customer's needs and wants
• Recommendation of policies with the customer’s best interests in mind
• Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers
• Have to be comfortable on the phone
• Demonstrates high degree of integrity and sincerity when handling customers’ queries
• Willing to "go the extra mile" by making valuable contributions to improve the experience of customers within possible and legal means
• Minimum 21 years old (MAS Requirement)
• Enthusiastic and coach-able
• Ability to handle stress and learn from setbacks
• Integrity is a key value held close to our Life Inc culture
• Sales experience is an advantage
• Working hours: No standard working hours (Have to be comfortable working at irregular timings, depending on customer needs)
• GCE ‘A’ Level with passes in at least three ‘Higher 2’ and two ‘Higher 1’ subjects OR International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification OR a diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore OR any other academic qualification which is equivalent (MAS Requirement)
• Ability to build a business to call your own
• Ability to plan your own schedule
• Ability to make a positive impact on the lives of others
• Opportunities for passive income
Interested? Simply fill in this form https://forms.gle/t729Mypvc6STA9HV7 to apply, choosing “Full Time” as your application type.