Date Listed 06/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Paul Yong Associates
Education Level A-Level
· Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolio
· Develop and maintain close relationships with clients for long term repeat business
· Provide financial advice to help client with Risk management, wealth accumulation and retirement planning.
· Understanding the Client’s financial goals, aspirations and concerns.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment.
· Able to work independently
· Have strong analytical ability and work meticulous
· Pro-active & target oriented
· Good interpersonal skills, accountability, initiative and willingness to learn
· Acquisition of clients (platforms, systems and training will be provided)
· Attractive Remuneration Packages.
· Quarterly Cash incentive
· 1-to-1 coaching for success
· Fast-track to management
· Oversea incentive trip
· Flexible working hours
· Yearly Bonus
· Achievement Awards
· Singaporean Only
· Candidates must be 21 years old and above
· Minimum A Levels, Diploma or Degree Holder in any field (awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore) as per MAS requirements
· Training will be provided