Date Listed 05/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Diploma
- Provide legal advice and support to business lines and related functions;
- Review and assist in the structuring, drafting and negotiation of the legal documentation and generally managing transaction documentation process
- Together with the other team members, contribute to the maintenance and communication of know-how, legal updates and templates
- Advise the business, management, risk control teams and the relevant committees on banking, company and insolvency law issues arising in the course of advisory and transactional work;
- Report / escalate potential legal risk issues;
- Manage and supervise multi-jurisdictional projects
- Diploma holder or above on Legal, law or related subjects.
- At least 2 years elated working experience
- Strong teamwork ethic, foster and contribute to a collegiate working environment.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English; and
- Chinese language skills (spoken and written) would be advantageous.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills;
- Outgoing and robust personality, capable of working both autonomously and as part of a cross-disciplinary and cross-border team