Project Manager ( Urgent)
- Date Listed21/07/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Immediate Vacancy
- Attractive Salary Package
- Responsible for the effective implementation and successful completion of projects undertaken by the Company within schedule, cost and quality.
- Liaise closely with subcontractors, architects, consultants and authorities; set guidelines and provide expertise and supervision to the team.
- Manage each phase of the project from design to completion and ensure efficient use of resources and enhance cost-effectiveness.
- Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board with more than 5 years’ relevant working experience at managerial level in managing projects.
- Be dynamic, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented with a proven track record in the construction industry.
- Other pre-requisites are excellent team spirit, strong technical competence, good interpersonal skills and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Reg Number:
EA License Number: 20C0355