Manager, Strategy and Planning
Date Listed 03/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Crystal Jade Culinary Concepts Holding
Education Level Degree
The Manager/Snr Manager, Strategy & Planning will support the VP, Special Projects to develop and finalise the Express Strategy to facilitate rapid expansion of this Concept.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Provides analytical support to VP, Special Projects and Management by gathering and interpreting external and internal data and provide insights and recommendations.
- Assist with benchmarking and alignment of store economics by country through market research, data analysis and reviews.
- Assist to develop store leasing guides and help identify and secure locations for store development
- Assist to review and optimise store operations
- Partner with internal stakeholders (eg Chefs) to standardise and document express concept recipes and SOPs and training materials for consistency
- Participate in projects and monitor and track their progress
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with at least 6 years of relevant work experience
- Proven ability to navigate successfully through ambiguity
- Experience working closely with senior executives (CEO, CFO, global business leaders, etc.) and multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset with intellectual agility
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Disciplined time management skills and deadline driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task, is self-motivated and independent; able to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Enjoys challenging and thought-provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress