WANTED: Experienced Operations and Business Development Manager (Attractive Salary)
Date Listed 11/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 199903642E
Company Website https://dessertguru.sg
Company Name Dessert Guru Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
INTERESTED APPLICANTS E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO - firstname.lastname@example.org
It is an amazing time to join Dessert Guru as we continue shaping the future of Singapore’s F&B Industry. The Operations and Business Development Manager is a unique opportunity to build and lead the company to greater heights. We are looking for budding and self-motivated Singaporeans who will be directly reporting to the Sales and Operations Director, you will be taking on 2 key managerial roles.
1) Operations Manager - Enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness, and take your own initiative to plan for scalable operational activities to help ensure seamless operations. You’ll partner closely with the Sales and Operations director with planning to help reduce the inefficiencies and duplicative efforts to drive the centralization strategy for Dessert Guru.
Some Operational Manager Core Responsibilities
• Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes for improvement and efficiency.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures when the need arises.
• Manage delivery crew, store man and daily operations which include doing invoicing and ensuring packing lists are churned out correctly.
• Manage certain aspects of importing raw materials and export of finished products when necessary.
• Manage and account for stock at storage facility (Cold room)
• To become familiar with product range
• Assist with recruiting whenever necessary
2) Business Development Manager – Will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities for Dessert Guru. To develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
We are currently looking at expansion into international markets, more E-Commerce platforms and getting new leads that will increase sales and output for the company.
Some Business Development Managers Responsibilities
• Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
• Maintaining and enforcing Certification standards (ISO2200,BIZSAFE,AVA)
• Manage E-commerce platforms.
• Source and liaise for suppliers from time to time
• Manage and apply for government grants for business development needs
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Brainstorming ideas to better market and promote products
You will be a pivotal engine in an effort to bring more headcount efficiency and execution excellence. You will be a jack of all trades and will be exposed to taking on managerial, business development and operational roles in the company. And are expected to take on multiple roles and manage multiple segments of the businesses.
We’re looking for a true all-star who can define and set strategy, structure and lead a team, while digging into details and connecting the dots - working closely to build an operational cadence along with generating more business leads. You will be working closely together with an ambitious and determined millennial fronting the business, this is your chance to embark with our team to bring the business to new heights.
• Fluent in English, able to do basic copywriting
• Experience in E-Commerce
• Experience in Import & Export
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• 2 to 3 years relevant working experience
• Bachelors in Business or Food Sciences