Date Listed 14/08/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 16C7858
Company Website Www.Talent-Merge.com
Company Name Talent-Merge
Education Level Degree
- Reviews and analyse management reports from all entities and produce consolidated reports
- Monitors, reviews budgets and forecast of entities and ensure that approved budgets are not exceeded.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly statements for management reviews and propose solutions to issues raised.
- Review all accounts receivable, accounts payable and exert cost control on entities
- Monitor and ensure that the local and international entities conform to company
- Identify potential investment opportunities, review cash flow and provide data analysis for decision makers to decide on investment benefits.
- Work closely with Financial Controller and CFO for all financial and accounting matters and provide tax, legal and financial reports on projects, supply chain, performance management and investments
- Responsible for tax reporting for corporate tax, withholding tax and GST.
- Degree in Accountancy
- Min 3 years of accounting experience in maritime
- Good Statistical knowledge
- Team Player
- Good understanding of financial
and tax regulations