- Date Listed15/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number16C8260
- Company Websitewww.jobsconnect.com.sg
- Company NameJobsConnect Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDegree
Accountable for managing administrative, logistical and technical day-to-day support for staff, offices, floating terminals and tugs. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible to drive IT infrastructure and business applications availability, where problem-solving is second nature and creativity finding solutions is necessary.
- Manage, maintain and implement IT projects on hardware and software.
- Support installation or migration of business applications, hardware or software and manage user expectations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible to the IT Audit requirement from ISO
- Fielding and solving of incoming tech support requests, ensuring prompt resolution to meet KPIs
- Network support and Level 2 & 3 escalations for troubleshooting and resolving LAN & WAN, satellite communication issues
- Proactively monitor and maintain the network health across all company's sites, while identifying and proposing solutions to potential problems before they happen
- Continuous development and improvement of IT policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented accordingly
- Identify necessary software and hardware lifecycle upgrades; determine upgrade path of device system software and hardware
- Responsible for the onsite installation, configuration and testing of IT infrastructure equipment
- Understanding the complexity of bussines applications requirement and usage for each department
- Communicate basic concepts to users of all computer literacy levels, in order to perform training, and generally support all team members globally
- Independently troubleshoot computer hardware and software, peripheral devices, mobile devices and network connectivity problems remotely or on site
- Management of IT Asset management software and maintaining a global supply line of technology hardware and software
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
- Ability to work late hours as needed if there are major outage
- Reports to Senior IT Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System
- Microsoft Professional certification is an advantage
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Maritime industry experience is an advantage.
- Microsoft technology and services
- Office365 and Azure
- Vendor Management
- Ability to manage multiple, often competing, priorities and tasks and follow through to completion on strict deadline
How to apply
Interested parties, please kindly send your resume to email@example.com