Business Development Executive
Date Listed 16/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Responsible to understand market trend in building industries, specify product to projects in local market, handle oversea sales with existing or new customers to achieve department sales objective, identify, anticipate and satisfy customers’ needs through attending to their enquiries and providing technical information of products.
- Responsible to use various marketing efforts, tools to up keep company branding image, product marketing and launch of new product in various markets.
- Domestic and Overseas Business Development and Customer Services:
- Business and market development of domestic and/or overseas market.
- Visit and service existing architect/developer/façade consultant.
- Prospect and make cold calls to establish new customer relationships.
- Search for new and upcoming projects in local markets.
- Specified company products into tender document.
- Prepare and present quotations.
- Attend to walk in architect/developer/façade consultant.
- Attend to ad hoc enquiry through online or phone calls.
- Provide after sales service and respond to customer’s complaints.
- Build customer services relationship for effective and comprehensive coverage.
- Source for new products and/or technologies.
- Develop new market entries and strategies of entry.
- Attend to overseas agent marketing assigned.
- Responsible to extend company brand awareness.
- Responsible for marketing and communication activities of the company.
- Responsible for public relationship.
- Launch of new product.
- Product marketing.
- Conduct company and/or product presentation.
- Participate in technical exhibitions.
- Sales and project management:
- Project management for new orders/enquiry.
- Inventory management/monitor for project.
- Promote slow moving stocks.
- Work with all department to achieve company directions and goals.
- Conduct internal training.
- Lead the entire business development team to achieve company directions and goals.
- Support sales team in achieve their sales target.
- Support research and development team with good market intelligence.
- Monthly sales forecast/report.
- Half yearly KPI report.
- Assist in sourcing for new suppliers.
- Assist in ongoing review of suppliers.
- Assist finance department in collection of payments.
- Fulfil any other duties as and when assigned by the management.
- Minimum Diploma in Business graduate with engineering working background or diploma in engineering or diploma in business and degree in other.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years related experience.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822