Production Coordinator [$2k-$2.1k / West / Manufacturing Operations]
- Date Listed04/05/2021
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company Websitethesupremehr.com
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Manage Daily Production planning with business support, procurement and supply chain team.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for Raw materials and FG management to ensure delivery of FG on time.
- Coordinate with Procurement team and arrange material accordingly for production.
- Coordinate with Engineering team for PM management.
- Review weekly production plan and monitor production output to improve cycle time.
- Identify process and throughput improvement opportunities and work with production executive for implementation.
- Manage cost of 3PL storage and production to achieve maximum output at lowest possible cost.
- Coordinate with QC and QEHS department for quality related issues.
- Coordinate with sales and business support department for scheduling and prioritization of production plan.
- Coordinate production shift and OT schedule to ensure best use of production resources.
- Assist operations coordinator in waste management plan.
- Assist operations coordinator in execution of production schedule.
- Assist operations coordinator for tolling activities.
- Assist operations coordinator for posting of PCF and documentations.
- Assist in the implementation and function of continuous improvement program
- Assist in resolving 3rd party logistic and tolling activities for daily operations
- Assist operations coordinator in Documentation and System Transection entries
- Assist in development of production related SOP and guidelines.
- Ad-Hoc duties assigned by SCM.
- Abide by the Company’s rules and regulations at all times.
- Strictly observe company’s safety regulation and procedures.
- Exercise maximum care and good judgment in preventing accidents and fire.
- Interface with other departments within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience related to production operations
- At least Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Chemical / Manufacturing or related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of production and manufacturing operations
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to Multi-Task
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice period
If you are interested to apply, kindly whatsapp me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Conultant to match you with our Clients. Contact: +65 9270 2065 (Wilder)
Reg No: R1981322
Reg No: R1981322