Executive Assistant to CEO - SALARY RANGE: $5,800 - $6,500
Date Listed 07/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number --
Company Name TBA
Education Level Degree
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily
• Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships
• Work closely with HODs in ensuring consistency of process flow for internal audit purpose
• Preparation of monthly financial reports for the Board of Directors
• Ensure practice of good corporate governance – the system of rules, practices and processes by which the Company is directed and controlled
• Balancing the interests of the company’s many stakeholders, such as shareholders, management, customers, suppliers, financiers, government and the community
• Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate.
• Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
• Perform executive administrative and general office duties, including but not limited to, maintaining complex calendars, arranging regional and global travel for the Chairman and HODs when necessary, coordinating meetings and events, processing and vetting of expense reports and preparing presentations / data worksheets
• Coordinate and prepare meeting materials for regional and international meetings / presentations; execute meetings, and maintain comprehensive and accurate records of materials and meeting minutes
• Responsible for liaison with external partners and vendors in the best interest of the Group
• Act as a communication channel between the Board of Directors and HODs
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Chairman
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Related Field required.
• Knowledge of Financial & Accounting Statement Language
• High Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Experience in corporate governance
• Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards, Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude
• Highly organized and able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize
• Pleasant, meticulous and able to adapt to a fast-faced environment
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
• Excellent people skills with the ability to work well with all levels of the Group
• Willing to travel to other locations to coordinate meetings
• Strong technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Excel, SAP, calendar and e-mail
If interested, kindly message me to apply. Thanks.