Calling for Executive Assistant to CEO!
Date Listed 07/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Degree
• Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships
• Work closely with HODs in ensuring consistency of process flow for internal audit purpose
• Preparation of monthly financial reports for the Board of Directors
• Ensure practice of good corporate governance – the system of rules, practices and processes by which the Company is directed and controlled
• Balancing the interests of the company’s many stakeholders, such as shareholders, management, customers, suppliers, financiers, government and the community
• Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate.
• Perform executive administrative and general office duties, including but not limited to, maintaining complex calendars, arranging regional and global travel for the Chairman and HODs when necessary, coordinating meetings and events, processing and vetting of expense reports and preparing presentations / data worksheets
• Coordinate and prepare meeting materials for regional and international meetings / presentations; execute meetings, and maintain comprehensive and accurate records of materials and meeting minutes
• Taking phone calls; maintaining personal and business files;
• Corporate record keeping for multiple entities;
• Supporting marketing and strategic planning activities;
• Note and minutes taking & creating documentation
• Filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
• Handles financial and accounting matters for the chairman with confidentiality.
• Prepares and sends business and private correspondence.
• Coordinates operations of Chairman’s office
• Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws and any other duties as assigned.
• Singaporean Only
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Related Field
• Financial & Accounting Statement Language
• High Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Experience in corporate governance
• Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards, Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude
• Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence
• Highly organized and able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as communication skill, in both written and verbal English and Mandarin
• Pleasant, meticulous and able to adapt to a fast-faced environment
• Fluent in the English language to liaise with Customers
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
• Excellent people skills with the ability to work well with all levels of the Group
• Willing to travel to other locations to coordinate meetings
• Strong technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Excel, SAP, calendar and e-mail
• Ability to anticipate the needs of the office, work independently and take initiative
Location: Bukit Merah near Redhill MRT
$ 5800 - 6500