CEO to various MNC ( MON to FRI ) UP $12000 CENTRAL AD2
Date Listed 10/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 16C8420
- Work closely with the Board of Directors, serving as Director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company.
- Possess previous corporate management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership in the Facilities Management and Commercial Cleaning Industry.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors.
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short- and long-term goals.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Key Relationships & Interactions:
- Coordinating with stakeholders locally and in the Head Office.
- Liaison with various government departments, regulatory authorities and statutory bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as CEO or a senior leadership position with a minimum of 10 years’ senior management experience.
- Expertise in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as sales & marketing, business development, finance and people management.
Interested candidates may WhatsApp / sms ( nick ) @ 8775 8808