IT QA Project Manager
- Date Listed09/07/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number201102542E
- Company Websitehttps://www.ptw-i.com/
- Company Namepole to win
- Education LevelNot Applicable
- Ensure that all clients’ projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Take full ownership and excellent care of clients’ testing projects by establishing and maintaining healthy relationships with clients.
- Analyze customers’ testing needs, obtain agreement on the criteria and timeline, and build out testing strategies and project plan, including performing risk management.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Determine resource requirements to support current and forecast future QA needs.
· Evaluate milestones and ensure that testing is carried out at the scheduled time and duration for each title.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of clients’ projects while ensuring resource availability and allocation.
· Coordinate with test team and administer all processes and procedures and ensure compliance to all project objectives and requirements.
· Design test methodologies / plans and perform regular regression tests on all processes.
· Develop test plans and perform troubleshooting on systems to resolve issues.
· Measure and track project progress and performance.
· Manage the review of comprehensive test plans and evaluate bug write-ups and reports
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Evaluate all customer complaints for quality and escalate issues if required and provide training to all project teams and perform required audits and perform root cause analysis and recommend preventive and corrective actions.
- Proactively search for areas to improve and seek to increase client satisfaction.
· Being a good team leader and team player
- Possess academic qualifications & professional certifications in related fields of Computer Science, Technology, Quality assurance, Testing.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is advantageous.
· Management experience is mandatory and ideally you will have hands-on technical experience which would include basic networking principles, Mobile apps and SDK (Android and iOS), Console testing experience is a plus.
· Previous experience within the games industry and managed a team of at least 30-40 employees.
· Solid understanding or hands-on experience in software development, software testing and web technologies.
· Possess good client management, communication, and interpersonal skills in English where proficiency in other Asian languages will be advantageous.
- Solid understanding of software testing patterns, frameworks and methodologies.
· Attention to detail and clarity of thought.
- Experience in leading a QA team.
- Possess customer-focused and commercial mindset.
- Good time management and work organizational skills.
- Meticulous team player with a results-driven personality.
- Equipped with appropriate urgency to suit operational demands.
· Applicants must be self-motivated, responsible and versatile.
· A passion for gaming and expertise in playing games in various game genres, both online and offline is essential.