Project Manager [Accoustic Panel/ Class 3/ $2,000 - 3,000/ Ubi]
- Date Listed25/11/2021
The company is an architectural acoustics firm. We pride ourselves in having a young and fun startup culture! Our manufacturing arm designs and makes acoustic panels and diffusers, while our contract arm constructs acoustic environments for cinemas, schools, auditoriums, and places of worship.
Project Managers will assume the primary responsibility of overseeing, planning and executing contract projects.
- Point of contact for clients and other engaged third-parties (e.g. subcontractors) 2.
- Produce work plan detailing project schedule
- Identify, consolidate and allocate resources required for the project accordingly
- Execute project according to plan
- Review work quality
- Consolidate on-site product feedback, propose improvements
- Facilitate clients and audiophiles
- Present to architects and clients about architectural acoustic
- Class 3/3A Driving Licence
- Training provided
If you are interested to apply, kindly WhatsApp or email me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
Whatsapp: +65 8598 8872（Andrew）
Reg No: R21102889
EA No: 14C7279