L1 Support Analyst
Date Listed 24/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Responsible to respond to user requests, incidents and problems on a timely manner
- Communicate and provide status updates on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders.
- To understand and support procedures and guidelines defined by tower owners.
- To be able to apply and relate procedures in handling day to day tasks.
- Escalate and collaborate with respective Level 2 application support teams or other support if necessary.
- To be able to provide innovative solutions and recommendations as needed
- At least 4 years IT support experience
- Degree in information technology, computer science or engineering
- Functional knowledge in MS
- Familiar with Windows platform
- Excellent analytical skills and teamworking oriented
- Have troubleshooting and problem-solving skills under pressure