Manager – Operations and Facilities Management [ FM | Operations | Up to $5.5k | Pasir Ris]
Date Listed 25/07/2019
EA License Number 14C7279
Company Name Supreme HR Advisory
- Working closely in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders of AHL, the MOFM
- Provides leadership for all Executive Operations to play an active role to meet AHL overall strategic objectives and operational needs
- Overall responsible for the management of the Operations and safety and security of the lodge
- Ensure all mandated requirements and licensing are met with high quality in a timely manner and the Lodge runs well at all times
1) Safety & Security Management
- ·Chairing the Fire Safety Committee and Emergency Response Preparedness Committee; and leading in the safety and emergency preparedness management.
- Constantly managing external service vendors/authorities in maintenance of equipment, devices and facilities (e.g. fire safety equipment, facilities and pest control servicing and repairs are promptly performed);. Ensure validity of required compliance licensure and certification are in place; and
- Ensuring staff and residents’ safety are observed at all time.
2) Supplies & Outsourced Service Management
- Efficient management of requisition, procurement, deployment and storage of supplies;
- Reduces wastage, redundancy, adopt efficient strategies (e.g. exploring alternative products. reviewing and enhancing workflows and processes, developing and/or sourcing for systems to increase operational productivity.
- Establish win-win partnership with outsourced service providers in delivering high standards of services e.g. food services for residents and staff, cleaning services, landscape services, pest-control vendors.
3) Enhancement of Productivity & Prudence
- Conduct internal audits/unannounced audits aiming at continuous improvement review (CIR) to enhance the readiness and effectiveness of the Lodge’s Emergency and Crisis Management System and operational competence.
- Analyse and make sense of the data collated from the audits findings and determine the identified potential risks and develop preventive measures/actions to build on strengths and close gaps if any.
- Continuous improvement process in place to ensure value for money, prudent and intelligent use of resources.
- Provide leadership in adoption of technology to enhance productivity e.g. Safety & Security Services, Management of Supplies, Outsources Services for laundry, kitchen operators and pest control vendors.
- Develop and put in place preventive maintenance to avoid downtime of equipment, facilities and safety devices.
- Minimum Degree holder but Diploma holder with relevant experiences will be considered
- At least 5 years of working experience in Facilities and Operations Management with 3 years in a supervisory role is highly preferred
- Some working experience in Social Services or Special Education sector will be an advantage
- Effective communication, both written and spoken, including strong presentation skills are expected
- Good organizational skills and change management experiences will be an asset