Manufacturing Manager / Factory Manager [Woodland / Food Manufacturing]
- Date Listed21/04/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14c7279
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Working Hours:0830am to 1730pm
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Location : Woodland
Salary range : $3500-$5000
Roles & Responsibilities
- To supervise production workers and make sure factory operation runs smoothly
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations and efficiency
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers to make sure they are competent in given task
- Collaborating with QC Dept to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Overseeing in maintenance work and schedule
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Singaporean Only
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your updated resume through the job ad or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or +6582483300 (Whatsapp -Message)
Reg no: R1987094
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd Ea No : 14c7279