Date Listed 22/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.thermofisher.com
Company Name Thermo Fisher Scientific
Education Level Nitec
- Assembly and testing of the product to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Work with Supervisor, Manufacturing and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting the requirements.
- Troubleshoot faulty product or parts to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency
- Maintain ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 documentations to ensure conformity.
- Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in the workplace.
- Minimum NITEC or Diploma qualifications
- Relevant experience in assembly and testing of products
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply