Date Listed 07/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Specified
- Handle equipment starting and stopping activities during each designated shift.
- Manage different stages of the production line by being actively involved in each procedure.
- Separate different items to be loaded onto a production line.
- Load and unload items from machines and dollies.
- Ensure that all loaded items are done so in accordance to the company protocol.
- Make sure that appropriate safety measures are taken into account at every step of the production process.
- Manage valves and gauges to regulate the flow of liquids or electricity.
- Mix ingredients and ensure that the right amount of ingredients are poured at each step.
- Pull damaged or faulty items from the production line.
- Ensure that any equipment or tool malfunction is immediately reported.
- Place and remove items on conveyor belt and record data at each step of the production cycle.
- Make sure that tools and equipment are cleaned and maintained properly at the end of each shift.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment on a regular basis.
- Check finished product for problems or faults and isolate any damaged or inconsistent item immediately.
- Make sure that finished items are stored safely prior to being taken for packaging.
- Ensure proper labelling of finished items and ensure that they are packaged properly.
- Ensure all supplies and equipment are available prior to each shift.
- Advocate safety practices to the rest of the production staff.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822